Saturday, March 1, 2008

MAUI!!!








So Brandon and I are celebrating are 10 year anniversary next month. Brandon had something come up for work in Maui, and we decided to make it a anniversary trip. This has been such a LONG winter that the warm sun and a little R&R was perfect timing.

5 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like it was a great trip! Can't wait to see you next week.

Jessica F. said...

SOOOOOO fun! I love the picture of Maren crawling on the sand. It looks like you hardly had anytime to relax.....:)

Kristen M said...

You guys are quite the smokin' couple. I hope we can look that great at our 10 yr. anniversary...oh, and also that we can go to Hawaii. :)

Blondie Blues said...

So all I can say is JEOULOUS!! First of all you look awesome(sexy mamma of 4, Brandon is a lucky guy), second, the weather looks amazing, and third, what a fun time with your cute husband and cute Marin. I hope you had the greatest week and got to catch up on some YOU time. I'll see you this week; my hair NEEDS you! Love, Deb

Josh and Lar said...

It looks so beautiful and WARM! How fun! It was great seeing you guys last night!