Friday, March 14, 2008

Disney Princess's on ice!!




O.k. so a friend of mine was getting tickets for her daughter, and asked me if Sarah and I would like to go. I didn't know if Sarah would get that into it or not, but the minute that they turned down the lights, and the music started, and Tinkerbell, "the show's narrator" appeared she went nuts!!! She was on the edge of her seat the whole time,smiling and clapping. It was so much fun.

7 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

I can't believe you doubted that the girl who wears a tutu every minute would love the princesses!

Jessica F. said...

Of course she loved it...what girl wouldn't?!?! How fun that she is old enough to do mother-daughter stuff...soon it will be shopping!

Josh and Lar said...

Every little girl's dream!

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like fun. I need to take my girls!

Amy @ OurScoop said...

So much fun! We were at gateway on friday and saw all the little princess' with their mommy's before the event! I should have taken sadie. Sarah looks like she's in heaven!

Lindsay said...

Your family is so cute! It's been so long (Staci's wedding). We live princesses at our house too. Keep in touch. Oh, by the way, It's Lindsay

Blondie Blues said...

Mar, Hey! Cute Sarah looks like she LOVED the Disney Princess event. How fun for you and her! It's so fun to have another baby GIRL; we are both doing great! We should plan a park day in the next couple of weeks and let the kids play and just hang out. Talk to you soon! Love, Deb