There is something almost magical it seems like in the first year for any of my babies. They grow and do so many new things. Maren really has been nothing but a cherub. She has the sweetest temperment. Her turnig one was so exciting, but also a little bit sad. I feel it more and more as I watch how fast my other kids grow up.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Maren! I can't believe you are one.
It is sad how they grow so fast. She is so cute. I love the pics of Maui. You look darling and the one of Brandon and Maren is precious. I'm so glad you had fun.
She is the cutest thing ever! I love her and want her! I love that picture with the cake, it is so cute!
Marilee!!
i just found your blog from one of lindsay's friends(kristen) and i was so excited to see how cute your family is. you are also SO cute! i have a blog too...but it is private. email me and i will invite you.
jenni(noble) espanet
jenespanet(at) gmail
Love the larger than life cake, Mar, but I can't tell if Maren is excited or not.
I can't believe Maren is already a year old!! That went by way too fast! She is such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment