Sarah loves to go to ballet. She wakes up every morning and asks" do I get to go to ballet today?" They have a little window for parents to observe outside from. It's sooo cute and fun to watch. These are pictures with her teacher Ms. Kathy, and her friend Gwen.
8 comments:
Sarah looks so cute! I love little girls in tutus!
Nothing cutter than little girls in tights!
That is so cute! I can't wait to see Vela in a tutu for something more than a photo.
Mar, Seeing cute Sarah doing ballet makes me so excited to start Annie next year. How cute and FUN! I am so jeolous of your upcoming adventure; I hope you have a blast and get some color for me. I definatly want in on the Provo run! See you soon. Love, Deb
With that pose, I can tell Sarah loves ballet.
I'm not so sure about her friend though. I think she just loves Sarah. But who can blame her?
Mar,
I was so excited to see your blog when I was on Deb's. It will be great to keep up on what is happening with your family. You guys look great and I bet I am even more excited for spring than you! BRING IT ON! Maybe we will actually see each other. Keep in touch.
Abby
Mar, a new blog color! Going green...for St. Patrick's Day or just to promote environmentalist's push to 'go green'?
Hi Mare!
Your blog is cute and your kids!!!!! They are all darling. Doug and I are well. Getting ready to go to Europe for the summer and then we're planning to settle down somewhere...not sure where yet but we are thinking about California.
It's good to hear from you. I miss you!
Post a Comment