Dallan David Sarah Maren and James
Cute kids, especially the curls. They look good. Looks like a fun Easter.
Fun Easter. You're such a fun Mom. The Zoo, Princess on Ice,
Too cute! What a fun Easter!
Looks like a FUN Easter! Your kids look adorable as always. Sorry about the other day when you came to stop by. I love the onesies and of course the colors; my favorite! Glad you all had a fun Easter weekend! Love, Deb
We need a copy of the first picture where Maren is sitting up to the table...so adorable!!!
Marilee...I forgot to call you regarding the photographer...she charges $400.00 for the shoot!
Cute!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Cute kids, especially the curls. They look good. Looks like a fun Easter.
Fun Easter. You're such a fun
Mom. The Zoo, Princess on Ice,
Too cute! What a fun Easter!
Looks like a FUN Easter! Your kids look adorable as always. Sorry about the other day when you came to stop by. I love the onesies and of course the colors; my favorite! Glad you all had a fun Easter weekend! Love, Deb
We need a copy of the first picture where Maren is sitting up to the table...so adorable!!!
Marilee...I forgot to call you regarding the photographer...she charges $400.00 for the shoot!
Cute!! Looks like fun!
Post a Comment