Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy 10th birthday, Dallan!!!!




We celebrated with the Hawkins cousins and had birthday cake the night before. The next day we went to our favorite family resteraunt in Utah Litzas Pizza. Dallan and Brandon went out for birthday/book night. Brandon goes out with who ever birthday it is. They get to pick their favorite place for a treat or dessert, then they go to Barnes and Noble and pick out a special birthday book. Brandon has taken every kid, every year on their birthday, starting since Dallan was two. They all get so excited for their special night, and they each have a fun collection of birthday books, signed with a special note from Dad.

A few things I love about Dallan
He is so full of energy.
He loves life
He LOVEs reptiles, bugs or any other creepy crawly thing
He loves to read
He forgives easily
He is always up for something new or fun
He is a good leader
He is sensitive to others feelings

He is my first and I will always have that connection with him. I am so glad that I am his Mom.

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Happy Birthday Dal.

The Pixton Family said...

Happy B-day Dallin, we wish we could have stayed an extra day to celebrate with you!