Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

We have had such a great Christmas season. As usual it has gone by way to fast. It felt so different this year. This was the first Christmas in my whole life that I have been away from my family for Christmas Eve. It was sad for me, but it really is great to be here in sunny Arizona together with our little family. We have begun some fun traditions. Thinking about it, I hardly even would see my kids on holidays. Not really, but you know what I mean. They would be playing with their cousins the whole time. I know that they would still rather be doing that then playing games with me, or going to the park together or watching a movie, but we have spent so much time as a family together with just us these past six months, and it has been great!!
Here are a few pictures of the kids!!

Christmas Eve P.J.'s and Christmas morning






Gingerbread houses







We had a visit from Jalee and Rachel. It was so great to see them.. The next night for family night we acted out the nativity. Maren insisted on being a elf.





3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Looks like you had such a great time! Your kids are adorable.

I LOVE that Maren was an elf, she is too funny!

Monica said...

Your manger looks great! What a fun nativity! Looks like you had a great christmas!

The Sieverts said...

Cute Pictures! Halle loves to look at all the blogs she "checks" on Sara often! I can't stand that you are in bare feet and shorts and we are in coats hats and boots burrrr!!!