Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Brandon





O.k. So the top picture is a joke. Brandon was making fun of me for wanting to get a picture of him on his 42nd birthday blowing out his candles.
We had such a fun night as a family. We grilled steaks for dinner, and had the annual German chocolate cake for dessert. It is his favorite, and he only gets it once a year, because I make it all from scratch, and it takes forever.
He had lots of helpers opening presents, and we all took a turn telling why we love him. It was so cute to hear what the kids love about him.

What I love about Brandon:
He is sooo patient( such a good counter-part for me)
He is a great Dad
He is the hardest worker
He is always trying to make me laugh
He is sensitive to other peoples feelings
He LOVES music
He loves to be around his family
He loves me alot, and always remebers to tell me!!

Happy Birthday B

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I have seen Brandon blow out candles and I know that top picture is not a joke. That cake looks AMAZING!

Happy Birthday B!

The Pixton Family said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!

The Sieverts said...

Looks delic. I need that recipe!