Saturday, March 28, 2009

We have more going on


but I thought that I would post a updated picture of our house. This was taken this morning. The outside is finished. So fun! We have had a busy March. Dallan is back in Soccer and loving it. David started up Baseball again and is very happy. The girls are still in swimming and dance and music. I get bigger by the day and have about 7 more weeks. We haven't decided on a name. Any suggestions? I bought a new camera today. My other one was having alot of problems so more pictures to come of the kids.

4 comments:

Josh and Lar said...

The house looks beautiful! I can't believe you're only seven weeks away to delivery!!! Woohoo! I'm hoping the baby will have arrived by the time I come to visit in May!

Jessica F. said...

It looks awesome! I can't wait to come an stay with you guys!

The Pixton Family said...

Wow! The house is looking great!

Brittany said...

Your house looks beautiful and I wish I could help with a name idea but we seriously have trouble with this ourselves. I think we might be done having kids because we have no more names:)... my sister Ashley named our last one Isaac because we couldn't think of a name.