
Lemon Curd... Have you tried it? It is so good. I like to spoon it over angel foodcake with strawberries. Or over a scone. Or by the spoonful. Easy and yummy!
1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
2 tsp. lemon zest
1/2 c. sugar
3 lg. eggs
6 T. butter, cut into small peices
Whisk together in a saucepan. Stir in butter and cook over moderately low heat whisking until thick enough to hold marks and first bubbles appear, about 6 min. Cool with plastic wrap pressed down to touch the top in fridge for at least 1 hour.
Popovers... super easy and great with honey butter or Brandi's raspberry butter
2 eggs
1 c. milk
1 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
Beat together eggs, flour and salt. Heat oven to 425. Put 1/4 T. butter in each muffin tin. Heat in the oven until bubbly. Beat milk into batter.( I usually make these in my blender. After adding the milk I blend it for about a minute) Remove pans from oven. Pour batter into cups filling half full. Bake 2o min. Yeild 12 popovers
Buttermilk pie... I have a subscription to Everyday Food.(love it) It is featured in this months magazine.
Let me know if you like any of them!!!
2 comments:
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME? It all looks SO yummy!!! Can't wait to try them all!
So do I really need to taste it to know I would LOVE it... The pictures say it all! I want all of those things right now. PS your house looks insane!
Post a Comment