Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Maren






Maren turned two today. It was such a fun day. I was so sad putting her to bed last night and thinking that she is getting older and that time passes so quickly. All day when anyone would say "Happy birthday, Maren" she would say "cupcake". So she was so excited to have balloons and cupcakes and open presents. The other kids were so cute with her, it was really fun. Maren has always been the sweetest thing. She has developed a funny and cute little sense of humor and is so much fun. I am so glad that I am her Mom and love her so much!!!

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

No way she is already two! I can't handle it! She is such a sweet little girl!!!!

RIndi said...

Holy cow! TWO!!! I seriously can't believe it! I think Sarah was that old when I married in! Weird! She's so so so cute!

Josh and Lar said...

She is two!? Wow. I can't believe she's that old. She looks so cute in those pictures!

Diana said...

I can't believe she is 2!!! She is so adorable. Is her bday March 1? I guess I forgot her and Jaden share a birthday.