Monday, November 3, 2008

WE ARE MOVING TO ARIZONA!!

Well it is official. Brandon started his first day of work in Arizona today. The rest of us will be joining him the end of December. Hopefully we can find a house(not much luck so far--too many choices) and sell ours. I am looking forward to a warm winter. Next summer we have already planned to spend weeks up here to escape the heat. I am going to miss family and friends and my house and neighborhood, but this will be a great experience for our family and warm winters, YEAH!!

6 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

I know that this will be great for your family, but I can't stop crying!!!! I'm going to miss you soooo much!!!

Jessica F. said...

I am so excited for you guys! It sounds like it is going to be a great experience.

Brittany said...

Hey marilee- that is so exciting! we go to flagstaff and surprise arizona alot to visit adam's family and it is so nice. i go to your blog all the time and put on your playlist while i am doing housework... just thought you should know. thanks for the good music! good luck with your move!

Jill said...

Wow! That's exciting news...I always dream of moving, but I think we're here forever. :(

Nichole Barney said...

We are so excited to see you guys here in AZ. Call my cell phone 480-720-7238 and I can give you some helpful hints. We love the area we live in Higley Groves. We live by Shawni and many others you probably know. Give me a call.

Megan said...

I'm still pretty mad about all this...