Sunday, October 26, 2008

Neighborhood party at the park





we went to our annual party at the park last night. It was good to do a run through on the costumes before we all had to be dressed and out the door for the Halooween parade at school on Friday. Dallan's costume took a lot longer then I thought putting it on him. This is such a fun stage for me with all my kids being excited about dressing up!!

8 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Dang sweet costumes!!!!

Hema and Becky said...

Your kids look great! I especialy love the the boys costumes! Very cool!

Josh and Lar said...

halloween will definitely be more fun when josh and I have kids. I love the costumes. The mummy is great.

Ashley said...

Props to you Mar for managing with the Mummy costume! John and I dressed up like that one year and we looked really bad. Plus, the material started falling off of us half-way through the night. The kids all look so cute!

Blondie Blues said...

Those are some of the cutest and creative costumes I have ever seen. Your not really moving are you?!

Diana said...

Cute, cute costumes. That picture of Maren looks like you. Just the look on her face is so you. I love it. Have a fun Halloween.

Diana said...

OK so I just looked again and she is wearing a mask covering half her face so it is her smile. Its your smile. So cute.

The Pixton Family said...

Wow, that mummy costume looks like it takes forever! your kids are so cute!