Plus Brandon of course. I hope that you all had a happy and yummy Thanksgiving. We were with Brandon's family and it was so fun to be all together. I am truly Thankful for all of the great family in my life!!!
Mar, I checked your blog and wow.... we need to catch up! I had no idea you were moving. Are you pregnant? What a cute family. I am so happy for you. I will try and track you down at preschool when I am back. Our sweet neighbors are taking Carden this week and next. Maybe we could get the crew together before you leave! Good luck.
5 comments:
Could Sarah's curls be anymore perfect??? Your kids are so dang cute!!!
What cute kids. Can't wait to see you in 23 days!
IS IT WRONG THAT I AM JEALOUS OF A 4 YEAR OLD'S HAIR?!? SO STINKIN CUTE!!!
Mar,
I checked your blog and wow.... we need to catch up! I had no idea you were moving. Are you pregnant? What a cute family. I am so happy for you. I will try and track you down at preschool when I am back. Our sweet neighbors are taking Carden this week and next. Maybe we could get the crew together before you leave! Good luck.
Very cute kids! Congrats by the way! We're so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment