Thursday, October 23, 2008

A few things that we have been up to....

Brandon builds a scarecrow every year with the kids. It is there favorite thing. This is what it looks like this year!!



We went to Gardner Village to see the witches. he kids love "Witchy Poo' the best. I have to say that the hula hoop witch at night is so cool with the shadow that she casts over the building. Soo fun!!





We went to Grandma and Grandpa's farm to pick pumpkins. It was a beautiful night. The sunset was so pretty. Dallan got a little target practice in. The kids always have so much fun there.





5 comments:

Kristen M said...

oh man. i love Sarah's expressions, and your boys are just too handsome, and Maren - what beautiful blonde hair. i miss you guys! the picture of you and brandon together is so sweet. tell the whole family hello for me. love you all!

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like you have been having fun. I want to take my kids to see the witches, I wish I had gone while it was still wa-rm! I love the big pumpkins!

Josh and Lar said...

I love Sara's scared expression!

RIndi said...

Holy huge pumpkin! And I love gardner village at this time! so fun!

Jessica F. said...

Sarah is such a crack-up! I love the picture where she has her arms in the air!

Love the scarecrow!!! Good thing you had grandpa to help lift the pumpkin!!!