Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy FOURTH birthday, Sarah!!!






Today was Sarah's fourth birthday. It was so much fun. We went out to dinner tonight as a family and then came home and opened presents. We had a cupcake cake and icecream. For weeks she has been saying "For my birthday I want ponies and lip gloss.", well she got them and she was so excited!! Sarah is always happy. She loves everyone and is so excited about life. I am so happy that she is in our family and that I am her mom.

7 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Happy Birthday! She really is such a little angel! She is always happy. I loved that about her when I got to come babysit.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I can't believe she's so old. She's such a cute girl. You're going to have to watch out for all the boys...

Blondie Blues said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! She is too cute. Mar, her cake is adorable and I love her gifts. All GIRL!!!

RIndi said...

Yay! Happy birthday! I cannot believe she's FOUR!! She was SO little when I married in! Wow, time flies!

The Pixton Family said...

happy Birthday Sarah! What cute cupcakes.

J & A said...

She looks so grown up! Happy Birthday Sarah!

Diana said...

She looks so grown up. Her hair is so long and pretty. I can't believe she is 4. She is such a doll. Love the birthday cake!