Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Feeding the ducks!!




With dallan and david back in school. The girls and I are having a great time. We had a picnic and fed the ducks. At one point it was a little scary, because we were sitting on a little tiny bench surrounded by at least a hundred geese. Yes, that's right. We went to feed the ducks and the stronger more aggressive geese took over. Only one bit sarah on the finger and she didn't even cry, at that point I knew that it was time to call it a day.

4 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Of course she didn't cry! She is a girl on a mission!
How fun to have lots of girl time!

Josh and Lar said...

what a fun little outing! I can't wait to have children old enough to feed ducks and have picnics!

RIndi said...

Holy cow! I don't know what it is but geese can seriously get creepy! I about lost it the last time I fed geese because they were like jumping on my car! Yikes! Sounds like you guys are having fun!

Diana said...

I love it. Ducks seriously have tempers. We have been scared by ducks many times. They seem so innocent and nice and then they totally start quacking and chasing you. You look darling and your girls as always!!