Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Little catching up to do....






We have had a such a fun July. filled with lots of swimming, snowcones and family!! we got back from the annual clarke family reunion last week. It only get's more and more fun as the kids get older and can anticipate what is to come. It was the highlight of Dallan and David's summer. I could even go as far to say the highlight of Dallan's life.(I am not kidding). We stay at six lakes which is right out of Altamount, Utah. The lodge is 100 yards from a lake. Where the kids have fun swimming, catching frogs, toads, fish, lizards , snakes and crawdads. We also have fun playing volleyball and softball. Boating. Canoe wars. Dancing. Games. Testimony night. Lot's of yummy food, and just catchng up and spending time together. It was great!! Here are a few pictures. I will post on Brandon and my Scotland and Ireland trip later. I only have 100 more pages of Breaking dawn...

2 comments:

RIndi said...

How fun! Let me know how you liked breaking dawn, I'd love to hear!

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like paradise!!! Can't wait to see pictures from your trip!