Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day







I love the fourth of July. It brings back so many happy memories from growing up. We started out today going to a breakfast at our ward and then the kids were in a little parade around the neighborhood. They love this because the decorate their bikes and scooters the day before so they are festive and ready to go!!! I hope that you all have a great day. we are headed up the the cabin today,and then over to Jake and Tyra's tonight to watch fireworks!!

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like fun! Your kids looked so cute in their matching outfits! It's to bad we all can't get together, We love the 4th of July and family dinners. Oh well maybe next year. Have fun at Jakes house.

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like you are having a fun day! Your kids look so cute in their red, white and blue!

Jessica F. said...

Fun!!! I cannot even believe all of Maren's blond hair. Your kids are so adorable. So sad not to be at grandpa's this year:(

The Pixton Family said...

Looks like a fun day! I love Sar and Mar's matching outfits!

parker rox alot said...

That looks really fun!! i didnt get to decorate my bike and ride but i g ot to go on a float.


-parker

RIndi said...

Such cute pictures and I love all the outfits!

Jill said...

Hey! Did you ever get my email with the Ireland info?

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday! 31! Can you believe we are that old? Good night. Your fourth looked like a lot of fun. I hope your day is great! Love ya, Lindsay

Josh and Lar said...

C'mon Mar, I'm dying to see pictures from your trip!!!