I love my Kodak and my mom likes Nikon. But I think it depends how serious of a camera you want. Mine is pretty standard but I use most of the features so there's not wasted buttons!
This is the camera we got last year before Mexico and we have had nothing but a good experience with it. And now once again, I am entirely pleased as unlike all other digital gadgets, this baby has apparently gone up in value. We paid $325 last year. Now Amazon is selling the same thing for $400. Dang sweet.
8 comments:
There are some very cool cameras out there now. I think on amazon you can read reviews and compare the features.
I love my Kodak and my mom likes Nikon. But I think it depends how serious of a camera you want. Mine is pretty standard but I use most of the features so there's not wasted buttons!
I've liked my kodak easy share. A lot. But I hear that the canon elf is a great camera!
If you're looking for a point and shoot, I love my canon power shot digital elph. I love it's size and it's 7.1 pixels so it takes great pictures.
This is the camera we got last year before Mexico and we have had nothing but a good experience with it. And now once again, I am entirely pleased as unlike all other digital gadgets, this baby has apparently gone up in value. We paid $325 last year. Now Amazon is selling the same thing for $400. Dang sweet.
Wait, Amazon is selling our camera for $500. Even better. Even sweeter.
Hey there! I've been meaning to get in touch with you about Scotland. Shoot me an email and let's discuss!! jill.chappell@gmail.com
Post a Comment