Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy father's Day


First off a happy fathers day to my dad. I love and appreciate him so much in my life. Also, happy fathers day to Brandon. He really tries to be a good dad and I am thankful that he is with me all the way in raising our kids. This was a present that the kids made for him in Primary last week and gave to him today. Luckily for him he was able to model it for the whold ward, because he conducted in Sacrament meeing. The Primary leader said that our kids were the most creative in the whole Primary. Isn't Brandon lucky!!

4 comments:

Josh and Lar said...

oh that's awesome!

Hema and Becky said...

That is awesome! I hope Brandon wears it to a family event so that we get to check it out too!

The Pixton Family said...

What budding artists you have!

Jessica F. said...

The best thing ever! That will go well with that vest you made him a few years ago!