
Brandon and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We had this picture taken at the Salt Lake Temple. I am glad that it didn't snow ten years ago like it did yesterday.Brandon is truly the best thing that has ever happened to me. Last night we spent a long time talking about all of our favorite memories over the last ten years. Wow, a lot has happened. It was so fun to talk about them all. Here's to many, many more years together!!!!
3 comments:
TEN years!! Congratulations! Crazy how time flys... Bob and I are going on 9 in August. You two are such a great couple with an amazing family. Hopefully we can have some nicer weather next week and plan a park day. Have a great weekend!
Awesome!!! You two are such a great couple!
Cute couple. If we sat up talking about the last 11 years I would be talking to myself while Jason slept. At least that way we wouldn't disagree!
Congrats!
Post a Comment