Today is my dad's 61st birthday. Happy Birthday!! He is such a kind and just a genuinely good person. He has always been such a great dad, and is a great Grandpa. I love you dad, Happy birthday!!
Dad really is the best!! It is fun because dad and Hema's mom have the same birthday. Month, Day, year and all! Funny that 2 people born on opposite sides of the world would share that date.
Marilee, I got your blog off Lizzy's- you have such a cute and fabulous family!!! I love catching up with people this way :) Could you email me so I can send you an invite to my blog? My email is twokjs@gmail.com It really is so great to see how you are. -Kira
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!!
Dad really is the best!! It is fun because dad and Hema's mom have the same birthday. Month, Day, year and all! Funny that 2 people born on opposite sides of the world would share that date.
The best....EVER!!!
Marilee,
I got your blog off Lizzy's- you have such a cute and fabulous family!!! I love catching up with people this way :) Could you email me so I can send you an invite to my blog? My email is twokjs@gmail.com It really is so great to see how you are.
-Kira
Post a Comment