We had a fun Easter. We LOVE to dye eggs around here. I boiled 5 dozen so the kids would have plenty to dye. We make a contest of it every year to see who can the most creative. We always try to beat Brandon. He usually wins. The kids woke up and found their baskets, even though Dallan said that he saw the Easter Bunny put his in his room the night before. We had a yummy breakfast then watched conference all day. I love Conference and being together as a family for two days to listen to such great words of wisdom. I loved Sister Becks talk, and President Uchtdorfs.
After conference we went over to Grandma and Grandpa Clarkes house for dinner and t a Easter egg hunt. We also celebrated Grandpa Clarkes 83 birthday!!
What a fun day!
5 comments:
hey cousin! great great music on your blog and love your cute smart kids!!
remember those cute white dresses?
Cute easter dresses! It looks so warm there! Sounds like a great weekend. I loved Sister Becks talk too!! I wish you were coming up this weekend!
Fun. Fun. Fun. I love your girl's Easter dresses. You are such a fun mom!
How Fun to hunt outside. We had to do an inside hunt this year due to the snow. I'm so jealous of your gorgeous weather!
Post a Comment