Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sarah lost a tooth!!It is true. Sarah came running inside from school today, with a new cute smile and saying "I lost my tooth!". "I lost my tooth!".




She was wearing a cute little necklace that her teacher gave to her to put her little tooth in. It is kind of funny, because she is the very youngest person in her Kindergarten class and the first one to loose a tooth. I can tell that she thought she was big time. Hopefully, she will be lucky enough to not inherit my ogre teeth. ( remember braces three times),and she will get her Dads teeth. We will have to see.... Anyway, I am a little bit sad to see her growing up so fast. It seems like times is flying by lately.
Oh and speaking of time flying by, I started James on rice cereal today; way to cute!!

3 comments:

Jessica F. said...

So cute! I hope she got big bucks from the tooth fairy!

Hema and Becky said...

I can't believe she lost a tooth! I am so not ready for that stage. That does really make her seem grown up!

The Sieverts said...

Wow! can't believe she's lost a tooth already! Rice cereal? no way is he already old enough! So good to talk with you.