Sunday, November 1, 2009

Costumes 2009












The kids had so much fun this year picking out their costumes and putting it all together. Maren was so excited to be Tinkerbell. Sarah was happy being a witch, because she got to have her face painted. David is so into Star wars right now, so as long as a had his light saber, he was happy. Dallan's Frankenstein costume was so fun. I found those really cool screw for his neck, and Brandon printed off some pictures online of Frankenstein then did the face paint. He looked great!! James was the little cow. SOO cute and fun, because Dallan and David have both been it before. We all had so much fun!!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute girls, freaky boys! Good job on the make-up. Is it you or Brandon with the make-up skills?

Jessica F. said...

I love the action shot!

The Pixton Family said...

Great costumes, I loved Dallan's Frankenstein make-up! Good job!

The Sieverts said...

Cute costumes! Cutest little fairy around!