When the girls were arriving at the party. I had them make some cute flower headbands. It was a good thing to keep them busy while everyone was getting there. They picked the color of headband and what flower they wanted and then what they wanted in the center. The we glued them on the headband. They turned out so cute.
Next the girls went swimming. They all pretend that they were mermaids, and we played some fun water games.
No party is complete to my kids with out a pinata. Lucky us that we live so close to the border where their are so many skilled artisans, check out the face on are Mermaid.
The we came in and opened presents, and had cake and ice cream.
That night when I was tucking Sarah into bed I asked her what her favorite part of the day was, and she said "All of It!!" It was a great day.
5 comments:
Dang sweet face on the mermaid!
How fun. The mermaids face looks like it came off some inflatable doll! I love the headbands!
What a fun party! I wish I could've come.
Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Sara! She was sitting next to me while reading this post and said
she misses playing w/ you!
That mermaid pinata is so sweet. Although, it is pretty creepy to beat a mermaid with a stick. Glas she had fun. I had such a great time at your place. Thanks for being such a great hostess!
Post a Comment