Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy birthday, SARAH

Yesterday was Sarah's 5th birthday. The fifth birthday is big in our house, because it means their first friend birthday party. She had been planning it all year. She of course wanted a swim party. We invited some friends from the neighborhood and her church class. It was so much fun!!

Some of the things that I love about Sarah.
-She ALWAYS wakes up happy
-She is a good big sister
-She loves people
-She loves to do new things
-She can make her bed so well
-She loves to help me cook
-She loves to snuggle and read stories
-She is a great swimmer
-She loves to help me clean
-She is creative
-She is sensitive to others feelings

I am so glad that I am her Mom








2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I cannot believe little Sar-bear is 5. Where has the time gone? She is such a little cutie and the sweetest little girl around. I miss her hugs! I can't wait to see you all next week.

Brandi said...

Sarah is so much fun. The girls love her. Cute party, cake and decorations. I love the Happy Birthday sign.