First of all...your house is INSANE!! I love it. You guys designed it so well; good job! I love your pool too. How fun! I wish I could come over right now for a slushee, they look so good. I hope you are settling in and enjoying your new home and new hood! Good Luck with all!
You guys are never going to want to move back to Utah with all the pool fun your having! I don't blame Maren, I want to jump jump into your pool too! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!
6 comments:
Mar-I love love love the house. It is beautiful and the pool looks awesome. James is darling and you really need to call me. Love you-
Good thing you have that pool and snow cone maker!
First of all...your house is INSANE!! I love it. You guys designed it so well; good job! I love your pool too. How fun! I wish I could come over right now for a slushee, they look so good. I hope you are settling in and enjoying your new home and new hood! Good Luck with all!
You guys are never going to want to move back to Utah with all the pool fun your having! I don't blame Maren, I want to jump jump into your pool too! Can't wait to see you in a couple days!
115 is brutal! Looks like the pool and the slushies are a means to your survival! I love to see your kids on the blog. Call me soon! Miss you so much!
p.s. I'm running the Provo Canyon 1/2 without you! I'm a loner! But at least I won't feel guilty for walking a little!
Post a Comment