Dallan David Sarah Maren and James
Holy cuteness! I want to squeeze him he is so cute. I am LOVING all that dark hair... what a cutie!
James is so cute! I Can't wait to hold him in a couple weeks.
I miss James! And the rest of you too! Can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks of his!
Oh my gosh! He is so big already! I finally mailed your gift. I'm surprised he's not walking yet, i feel so bad that i haven't mailed it before now!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy cuteness! I want to squeeze him he is so cute. I am LOVING all that dark hair... what a cutie!
James is so cute! I Can't wait to hold him in a couple weeks.
I miss James! And the rest of you too! Can't wait to kiss those sweet cheeks of his!
Oh my gosh! He is so big already! I finally mailed your gift. I'm surprised he's not walking yet, i feel so bad that i haven't mailed it before now!
Post a Comment