Thursday, May 21, 2009

JAMES BRANDON CLARKE !!!






He is here, and we couldn't be more happy. He was born Tuesday at 3:45 p.m. weighing in at 6 lbs. 11 oz.(so tiny). He is a great nurser. Sorry if that is to much info., but that is a HUGE deal, because nursing has always been so much drama. He came reallly fast. My doctor wasn't even there in time. So much for staying in Utah so he could deliver me, but he is beautiful and healthy and just perfect!

8 comments:

Keely said...

He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so happy to hear you're both doing well.
You also look beautiful in your pictures after his birth...I always look fat and bloated! :)

Amy @ OurScoop said...

FINALLY! I've been anxiously awaiting photos! Not that you haven't been busy or anything.

You always make having a baby look so easy and blissful! You look so good!

He is ADORABLE!! LOVE little boys!!! Glad to know he is here safe and sound! Can't wait to meet him. Let me know if you need anything help!
amy:)

Brittany said...

He is such a cute baby and you guys look so happy! I'm glad it all went well. Congratulations!

Blondie Blues said...

Congrats Mer! I am so happy for you, cute New James (love the name), and your cute family. Glad you and James are healthy, happy, and thriving. I would love to see you before you move to AZ. I will call you next week. CONGRATS...he is a stallion!

Brandi said...

Congratulations! We hope you and the baby are doing very well. Let us know if we can do anything to help with your upcoming move.

The Pixton Family said...

Congrats! He is so cute, I love all the hair! Can't wait to hold him.

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE him. He is so precious! I want to hold him so bad. Congratulations!!! I can't wait to meet him. Good luck with the move!

Hema and Becky said...

His is perfect! I can't wait to hold him again! We love you guys!