Sunday, May 3, 2009

Better late than never





Some Easter pictures of the kids. Maren's teacher in nursery gave her those glasses and she wouldn't take them off for a week. We closed on our house here in Salt Lake last week. Our house in Arizona will be finished the end of this week and we close next week. Then the baby comes the next week and the movers come the week after that. Then the kids finish school the next week and we move. I am trying to get everyting done so that when the baby comes I can relax and just enjoy him.

5 comments:

Alli said...

Your kids are soooo cute. I love Maren's glasses.

Jessica F. said...

Those glasses are killing me! I can't get over how grown up Maren is. Cute dresses!

Your boys are so handsome!

Kristen M said...

I can't believe you're so close to having your baby & moving. Sounds like the timing is working out ok? Can't wait to see pics of your little guy!

Josh and Lar said...

Maren's glasses are soo funny! Ha ha. Dallin looks so grown up in that Easter picture. He's growing up! Hopefully I can come see you (and the baby!) when I'm in town in in a few weeks! Love you!

The Pixton Family said...

Nothin' like having the next five weeks planned with very important things! Post a picture of your pregnant belly!