Dallan David Sarah Maren and James
We are so super excited for you guys! Especially for David!Are you going to stick with the letter D for the name?
Yipee! I am excited to see who he looks more like!
Congrats! Little Brynlee will have to hold her own with all those boys!
Congratulations...how exciting!It was so fun to run into you at Costco and catch up.Take care!
How fun! I am so excited for you. Boys are so fun. I can't believe 5 Mar, 5!!!
Dang Sweet. I knew Brandon worked hard in Scotland.
Yay! Congrats! Boys boys boys! Gotta love em!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
We are so super excited for you guys! Especially for David!Are you going to stick with the letter D for the name?
Yipee! I am excited to see who he looks more like!
Congrats! Little Brynlee will have to hold her own with all those boys!
Congratulations...how exciting!
It was so fun to run into you at Costco and catch up.
Take care!
How fun! I am so excited for you. Boys are so fun. I can't believe 5 Mar, 5!!!
Dang Sweet. I knew Brandon worked hard in Scotland.
Yay! Congrats! Boys boys boys! Gotta love em!
Post a Comment