I took Dallan and David to see A Christmas Carol at Halle Center theater tonight. It was so much fun. We had front row seats, and the show was GREAT! The boys loved it. One of the funnest things was that David's good friend Will was Tiny Tim. He was so cute. It was fun to just be together with the boys.
6 comments:
How cute! I can't believe how old they're getting! I just realized it last night that when I married in they were so much younger and how quickly it went by! It was good talking with you last night! It's really nice to know EVERYONE has nursing problems! Geez it can get so frustrating! Good luck finding out what you're having! Call us as soon as you do!
Hey Mar...so fun ;) my sister in law gave us tickets for my birthday so we went last weekend...decided that we should try to make it a tradition! PS I am almost done with the hats...can't wait to see them on your cute kids...maybe I could get you to take a picture of them all in them for me? If any of your friend are interested, let me know...I'd love to make more ;)
I got to see this when i was down there! i thought it was great. did they get scared when the ghost of Christmas future came out?
How fun! Wow a freind who was tiny tim, that's cool!
Looks like a fun night with the boys. Hope you all are having a great Christmas Season!!
Fun date night with your darling boys. You look great. I hope you have a FanTastIc Christmas. Love you.
Post a Comment