In the same week, Brandon turned 40 and Dallan was baptized. I am so happy to be married to Brandon. He is a great husband and father. i am also so proud of Dallan's decision to be baptized.
That is an awesome week! Little Hema still wakes up every morning and asks if he can get baptized today. We have told him he has to wait until he is eight, but I don't think he has any idea what that actually means. Dallan is a great example for Hema!
Happy Birthday Brandon. It's weird when your oldest gets baptized, because it makes you realize that as parents you are getting older and that the kids are growing up way too fast. I can't handle it, I want to freeze my kids right now.
Your family is so adorable! It was so fun to be in Utah and to be at Dallan's baptism. I cannot even believe that he is that big!! Brandon turned 40??? I thought he turned 30:)
Wow Marilee! Two biggies in one week! Tell Brandon, I feel his pain. I turned 40 in August (I know, you can't believe I'm 40...right!:D) But having younger children makes you feel younger-I still think I'm 30! And I honestly can't believe Dallan is 8 years old-I can remember lying on your front lawn with you and your mom when you were pregnant reading tabloid mags, eating!...good times!
Brandon hey its Nichole (Smith) Barney. I was just on Brigittas blog and saw you name. Where has all the time gone? I can't believe you are 40. We are all getting old. You have such a cute family. Take care!
9 comments:
That is an awesome week! Little Hema still wakes up every morning and asks if he can get baptized today. We have told him he has to wait until he is eight, but I don't think he has any idea what that actually means. Dallan is a great example for Hema!
Happy Birthday Brandon. It's weird when your oldest gets baptized, because it makes you realize that as parents you are getting older and that the kids are growing up way too fast. I can't handle it, I want to freeze my kids right now.
So sad we missed the baptism... looks like a happy day!
Wish we could have been there for both celebrations.
Your family is so adorable! It was so fun to be in Utah and to be at Dallan's baptism. I cannot even believe that he is that big!!
Brandon turned 40??? I thought he turned 30:)
Wow Marilee! Two biggies in one week! Tell Brandon, I feel his pain. I turned 40 in August (I know, you can't believe I'm 40...right!:D) But having younger children makes you feel younger-I still think I'm 30! And I honestly can't believe Dallan is 8 years old-I can remember lying on your front lawn with you and your mom when you were pregnant reading tabloid mags, eating!...good times!
oh and yes...Amazing Grace was a wonderful movie! Both Bob and I loved it!
awwwww
Brandon hey its Nichole (Smith) Barney. I was just on Brigittas blog and saw you name. Where has all the time gone? I can't believe you are 40. We are all getting old. You have such a cute family. Take care!
Post a Comment