Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bring on February


I don't know about all of you, but January can be sort of a drag. I am ready for Spring. I miss being outside. Going for walks, or to the park, or anything warm like that. Maren is excited for her first Valentines Day!!!

7 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Maren is the sweetest thing! I am about done with this cold weather too. It is about his time each year that I ask myself why I live in Utah. Then spring comes and I forget all about it for about for another year.

Jessica F. said...

It's official...I am obsessed with Maren! I love spring also!

The Pixton Family said...

What girl doesn't love Valentine's Day? Maren is sure a cutie!

Blondie Blues said...

Mar, I couldn't agree more about January! Luckily it's the last day of January today and with the way life goes it will be March in no time. I love seeing your adorable family and catching up on your lives. I can't believe you have an 8 yr. old. Dallan is so cute and such a great kid along with the rest of your kids. It will be fun to keep up on your lives this way! Have a great day! Love, Deborah

Diana said...

Maren is so darling. I can't wait to see you.

Brigitta said...

Your kids are so adorable. I would love to meet your sweet family one of these times we come to visit Utah.

Sterling said...

Dang sweet! I was just telling Jessi how much I miss Maren.