Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree....


We went as a family to pick out a Christmas tree. The kids were so excited. We picked out a small one, also, for dallan and David to put in their room to hang all of their "special" decorations on.

7 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Great slide show! I love the Christmas season!

Hema and Becky said...

I love the slide show!! Your family is adorable!

Josh and Lar said...

Wow, Mar! Busting out a slide show! You've figured more out about this whole blogging thing than I have! Hope to see you soon!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

marilee it is me Valerie Biggerstaff jess friend what a gorgous family you have....i hope all is well with your fam. and happy holidays, i found your blog on jess's and was wondering when you were going to get one, so yeah...blogging is fun to see how many things can change in such a short time....you are beautiful as usual hope all is well

Jill said...

Hi Marilee! I am so excited to catch up with you. Your family is beautiful and it looks like you are all doing well. Sometime, when you and your sisters are in town, I would love to see you all. We miss having the all the Hawkins around.
Love, Jill

Diana said...

Mar-How fun you are blogging. Those are the cutest family pictures. I love your Christmas card. Just the cutest family ever. Isn't 4 kids fun! I am loving it. Hope you guys have a great Christmas. Love ya-

Michelle said...

Hi Marilee! It's Michelle DeGroff-I found your blog through Becky! Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I miss seeing your family in the cul-de-sac! I hope you are doing well! -Michelle