Saturday, December 15, 2007

Breakfast with Santa




This was the first time that Sarah, or Maren for that matter, has ever seen Santa, but I have to say that I think David was the most excited. He started screaming and clapping when Santa came in. The first picture was a little rushed, because I had to hurry, I butted Dallan and David to the front of the line so I could get a picture of all of them together. The other kids, and parents, were not to pleased.

5 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE the top picture where Dallan is holding Maren! Your kids are adorable! I am so excited to see them and you in a week! Love you!

Jill said...

Dallan's hold on Maren is perfect :D. What a classic photo with Santa-love it!

The Pixton Family said...

Very cute!

Hema and Becky said...

I love David's face in the first picture. I know you said he was excited but he looks a little creeped out!! Your kids are soooo sweet!

Two Twisted Sistas said...

Hi Marilee it has been a while. I just wanted to drop you a little note...your kids are darling. I don't think I have seen you since you had a little baby boy and now two darling girls. I love blogs!!! you can check ours out at www.wagstaffplaytime.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas