Wednesday, September 5, 2012
First Day of school 2012
Lots of first around here.
Dallans first day of junior high. He is in the 7th grade. Maren's first day of Kindergarten. James first day of Pre-school. David started the 5th grade. Sarah started 2nd grade.
Maren was so excited about her new backpack
Oh man I love this picture. So cute. James was so excited to be going to "school" also.
Maren with her teacher Ms. Watts. Sarah had her for kindergarten also, and she is the BEST!
Sarah with her teacher Ms. Amalong. I didn't get a chance to get a picture of David with his teacher. He immediately took off the minute we reached school grounds. I'm sure he didn't want to be hanging out with his Mom and sisters.
James with his teacher Ms. Smith. He has been in school for a few weeks and still wakes up every morning and asks "if he gets to go to school today" I am so glad he likes it.
Waiting in line.
Man, I love his little face. I am so glad that he is only gone for 2 hrs. 3 times a week, and that I get to spend the rest of my day with him! It has been sad to see all the kids in school and to realize how fast time goes by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Love those kiddos! They are growing up way too fast.
Post a Comment