Monday, June 4, 2012

Dallan

Dallan turned 12 this year. I was so sad and happy for him. Sad beacuse it seems like time is flying by. Happy because he now gets to do so many fun things. He passes the sacrament. Goes to Young Mens. Goes on scout camp outs, and scout camp for a whole week. We had lots of fun on his birthday and we took him to do baptisms for the dead. I made him a quilt for his 12th birthday, It really was a labor of love beacuse I hate sewing. I wished I loved it, or even liked it. My sisters and Mom are amazing, but nope it was painfull the whole time. Bad news because the rest of my kids are expecting one at 12 also. He is also going into Junior High. I took a picture of him on the last day of school. He was so annoyed and kept saying "Why do we have to do this". He reminds me a lot of my brothers. It makes me laugh sometimes. Dallan is so great. He is a great student. He was so happy he got straight A's this year. He loves to play the guitar and has been playing for 4 years. He just had a concert and played a Jack Johnson song and a Cold play song on the electric guitar, which he was really excited about. He is a super reader. He is a hard worker and has 4 yards that he mows every week on Saturday to earn money. He is always up for something fun, and has a great sense of humor. Im so glad I am his Mom!

No comments: