Monday, March 7, 2011

Maren turns 4






Maren turned 4 years old. She was so excited for her birthday. For he past year every time we went to the store she would say that she wanted Barbie cake for her birthday. So the day before I went to the store to order one. The lady said they were 50 dollars!!! Seriously? 50 dollars for a cake for a 4 year old. I tried another store and it was 45 dollars there. So I did what any thrifty mom would do and googled how to make one. I watched a video from Betty Crocker and followed the steps and it turned out fine. Granted there were so many things that I would do different the next time, but it was pretty fun to make and Maren LOVED it, which is all hat mattered.
Maren is my sweetheart. She has the funnest personality and is definitely a peacemaker. She loves to snuggle and I find her snuggled up in my bed every morning. She is so quiet I never hear her get in in the middle of the night. I've never had a kid do that before, but she is so quiet and sweet about it that I don't mind.
She loves her dance class and going to Preschool and play group with her friends.
What we LOVE about Maren
James.... loves to play with her
Sarah..... loves that she shares with her and is nice
David..... thinks that she is fun
Dallan.... thinks that she is funny and cute to be with
Mom..... she has always been good and easy
Dad... She scrathces his back and snuggles

We are so happy that Maren is part of our family and lover her to peices!!!

1 comment:

The Sieverts said...

K that cake is adorable. I wish Halle was more into "princess, barbie stuff" I don't really know what she is into, except hair and makeup and outfits that have to be her way or the highway. grrrrr.