This year is Dallan and David's year to have a friend birthday party. We alternate odd years, a party with friends, and even years, a party with the family.
They both wanted to have a party at this place by our house where you can play Laser Tag. So we decided to combine their party and have it a few weeks after Dallans and a few weeks before Davids.
It was so much fun. Brandon and I were able to play with them and it was hilarious to see the different personalities of the kids. 12 boys chasing each other with lasers guns gets a little intense. Luckily no one cried and I think everyone had a great time.
We had pizza and cake and opened presents and played arcades. The best part was that no of it was at my house!! (no clean up)
2 comments:
LOOKS FUN- THE OLDER THEY GET, THE LESS YOU WANT THE PARTY IN YOUR HOME!
I think this is what I have to look forward to in a few years...no pink girlie parties for me!! And that actually sounds fun, I have never played!!
Post a Comment