We have been having such a fun time this month. We have been to different parties with friends and neighbors. We went to see Zoo lights as a family and also to the Temple to see the different nativity displays from around the world and the lights. We went with the older kids to Hale theater to see A Christmas Carol and sat on the front row. The kids had so much fun. I loved watching Sarah's face the whole time. She was in awe of the whole thing. Especially when they would dance and sing. We will be going to see family in a few days, and although it has been kind of crazy trying to get everything ready. I can't wait!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Christmas Season
We have been having such a fun time this month. We have been to different parties with friends and neighbors. We went to see Zoo lights as a family and also to the Temple to see the different nativity displays from around the world and the lights. We went with the older kids to Hale theater to see A Christmas Carol and sat on the front row. The kids had so much fun. I loved watching Sarah's face the whole time. She was in awe of the whole thing. Especially when they would dance and sing. We will be going to see family in a few days, and although it has been kind of crazy trying to get everything ready. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment