Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What has James been up to?....




Well he figured out how to open doors. So of course, his favorite is the bathroom. I don't quite know what to think about him climbing in the toilet. I have never had a child do that before. Other than that, he is a angel and I can't get enough of him. He loves his cars and trucks. He loves story time, bath time, and snuggling with Dad, his favorite. he loves to be outside and go for walks. If the climbing on the table and into the toilet craze were gone, he would be practically perfect!!

3 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

That toilet picture is priceless! I'm sure this phase will pass and at least you've got it on film!

Hema and Becky said...

I love the toilet picture! So funny! He is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys in December!

Jessica F. said...

That toilet picture should be in a contest... you would win!
Darling boy!