There is a long story to this table. I first bought a black one and when we moved. I changed my mind. The color did not go in my kitchen. We sold that one. I looked a long time for a table that was the right size, right price, solid wood, and I wanted it to come with a bench. I finally found this one. There was a mix up on shipping and it took 5 months to come. When it finally came it was the wrong color. I loved the table, but wrong color. I wasn't able to return it, so it came home with me. Anyway, the color has bugged me every time I looked at it. I finally had it painted. I am really happy with the way it turned out, and it looks so much better with everything else in the kitchen. It is white and cheery. White makes me happy. Seriously, I could have every piece of furniture in my house white. Brandon is VERY patient. I am sure he is happy to have me stop talking about it.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Yeah!!
There is a long story to this table. I first bought a black one and when we moved. I changed my mind. The color did not go in my kitchen. We sold that one. I looked a long time for a table that was the right size, right price, solid wood, and I wanted it to come with a bench. I finally found this one. There was a mix up on shipping and it took 5 months to come. When it finally came it was the wrong color. I loved the table, but wrong color. I wasn't able to return it, so it came home with me. Anyway, the color has bugged me every time I looked at it. I finally had it painted. I am really happy with the way it turned out, and it looks so much better with everything else in the kitchen. It is white and cheery. White makes me happy. Seriously, I could have every piece of furniture in my house white. Brandon is VERY patient. I am sure he is happy to have me stop talking about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! What an ordeal! Poor thing. Soooo cute! Love the bench! Did you get it from that wholesale lady in AZ?
It turned out great! I would have given up and just hated it forever! ha!
Hey I need to come see this! did you have Martin do it??? I think he needs to do mine as well. I am waiting for Livy to be done in her booster, so it doesn't scratch up a newly painted chair. oh yeah, that and I still have a list a mile long of 'house needs.' haha.
love it.
Post a Comment