James is One. This year has gone by so fast.
He is soo happy
He can say MA MA and Da Da
He sleeps 12 hours at night
he can take a few steps on his own( only if he wants to, not if we are trying to get a picture of it)
He loves to play peek a boo
He loves to clap his hands
He LOVES to jump up and down holding onto to the side of his crib when you come to get him up in the morning
He loves to hold onto your hands and try to kick a ball then walk after it and do it again
He loves his older brothers and sisters
He loves bath time
He loves to take walks in the strollers
We are so glad that he is ours!!
5 comments:
oh he is so cute! can't believe it's been a year!
Wow! I can't believe he is one already! and you didn't tell me you are YW Pres! You have your hands full!
So Big! I can't believe how he's grown since we saw him!
Love you guys!
Aunt Sher
Wow! How did I miss this?!? Sorry I am lame! Happy birthday to James!
Loved the one year shot of James. Reminded me of Allie's one year. She just sat there at glared at the photographer then was all smiles on the way to the car. She was like "Are we kidding? You're an idiot! And by the way WHERE'S MY LATTE?!"
Post a Comment