Sunday, February 14, 2010

Its great to be 8!






David turned 8 this week. Wow did her have a fun time. He woke up to his favorite breakfast. The Brandon and I met him at school for lunch. We brought him a happy meal from McDonald's and ate it with him in the lunchroom. We were able to go out to recess with him also.

That night we had his favorite dinner, tacos, and then had chocolate cake and ice cream and opened presents. He got a new Lego set and a new reading lamp, and his own new pair of scriptures. He was really excited.

We had his baptism yesterday. He was so happy to be baptized and to get the gift of the Holy Ghost. He had a big smile on his face all day.

Things I LOVE about David:

He is so sweet
He loves to snuggle with me and read books
He reminds me of his Dad
He is a good older brother
He is a thinker
He has a funny sense of humor
He loves to read
He says sweet prayers
He loves to draw and draws really creative pictures
He loves stuffed animals and spends alot of time arranging them on his bed every morning
He has a great smile!!

5 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Congrats David! That's so cool that you got to go eat lunch with him at school!

Brandi said...

Yeah for David. I can't believe he is 8. Holy Cow! Time is flying by. He is a sweet kid. I wished we could have been there. Congrats David!

Jessica F. said...

I cannot believe that David is really that old. He is such a sweet little boy!

RIndi said...

Tell him congrats for Uncle Joseph and Aunt Rindi! We miss you guys!

The Sieverts said...

Wow. I can't believe he's eight. That is so fun.