Monday, September 21, 2009

A little bit of home


What is this? A little peice of home. I am really missing Utah this time of year. Fall is my favorite, and nothing can compare to the leaves up Provo canyon and around the Alpine Loop. I bought these UTAH peaches the other day, and they are so yummy!! I picked up some pears and I will be getting some apples this week. If I can't be there at least I can taste the fruit.


This is so yummy. The recipe comes from the FAVORITES recipe book. It is the Peach and raspberry torte. If you don't have the book, get it. Seriously, it is a such a good one. Or leave me a comment and I will e-mail it to you. It is the best with fresh peaches.

5 comments:

Keely said...

That looks absolutely delicious! Would you mind emailing me the recipe? I would love to have it.

keelymeier@yahoo.com

Thank you Marilee!

Brandi said...

THanks for the idea. I need ideas for dinner too. We eat that delicious BBQ salad a lot, and we think of you.

Blondie Blues said...

Looks sooo good! I bet it is hard to be away at this time of year; this is the greatest time to live in Utah. You and I would always talk about Fall and our favorite things! Just remember that when January comes, we will all be COVETING you for living in AZ!

Hema and Becky said...

I love the combination of raspberry and peach. I made some raspberry peach jam a couple weeks ago that is so yummy! Cna't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

RIndi said...

Yikes I feel like I don't take advantage enough of the fall in Utah when I'm right here!