Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun Project!!




My friend Amy is always making the cutest things for her girls. She made some of these darling pants, and I saw them on her little girl Sadie. I knew that I had to make a couple of pair for Sarah and Maren. They were so fun and they look so cute on the girls!!! Best of all they are SO easy!!

7 comments:

Amy @ OurScoop said...

Yay! They look SO cute on the girls! I had a bunch a fun! We'll have to it again!

Jessica F. said...

Adorable! Cute! Fantastic! Can she make them in my size?
By the way, did I happen to see TWO ponys in Maren's hair? She is coming around!

Blondie Blues said...

Such cute pants on such a cute GIRL! I have been making some adorable skirts for Annie, so it's fun to see some other ideas. Sorry I have been slower than a slug about getting you my mom's CORRECT email... it is barbara.fredrick@gmail.com
Hope all is well... O, and if you are available I would love to get my hair done sometime between May 19-29. Have a GREAT weekend!

The Pixton Family said...

VERY cute!!!

Jill said...

Too cute! I love the fabric!

Hema and Becky said...

Those really are cute!! You'll have to help me make some for Vela!!

Diana said...

Mar those are darling. Can I order a couple pairs??? Your girls are so dang cute.