Brandon and I have been married for almost ten years! (wow time flies). Life is really busy, but great. Sarah, I mean our four kids, Dallan, David, Sarah, and Maren keep us on our toes. Here are a few updates from life in the clarke family.
I'm so excited to see you've started a blog. How fun! The pictures of the kids are SO cute! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Josh and I will be done with school in a few weeks and then we will definitely come up and babysit for you...like we committed to several weeks ago!! sorry!
Mar! B just filled me in that you have a blog. I'm so glad to be able to see the cute pics of my cute little cousins! Oh, and you guys too. :) Maren has gotten so big since I saw her last! (her blessing). Feel free to check our blog out too. See you soon.
Mar, Darling Family! Your girls are gorgeous and your boys are so hansome. Love it. So good to see and hear how you are doing. Just wanted to say hi. Love Ash
6 comments:
Love it!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to blogging!
Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog. It will be great to stay connected!
Yeah! Remember how your family pics are pretty much the cutest thing EVER? You guys look adorable!
I'm so excited to see you've started a blog. How fun! The pictures of the kids are SO cute! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Josh and I will be done with school in a few weeks and then we will definitely come up and babysit for you...like we committed to several weeks ago!! sorry!
Mar! B just filled me in that you have a blog. I'm so glad to be able to see the cute pics of my cute little cousins! Oh, and you guys too. :) Maren has gotten so big since I saw her last! (her blessing). Feel free to check our blog out too. See you soon.
Mar,
Darling Family! Your girls are gorgeous and your boys are so hansome. Love it. So good to see and hear how you are doing. Just wanted to say hi.
Love Ash
Post a Comment